Teksouth Corporation - Gardendale Data Analytics (DoD Finance/FM) in Ramstein AFB, Germany
Teksouth Corporation has a current opportunity for a Data Analytics Developer.
Excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level! Teksouth is a boutique analytical service provider for federal and non-federal customers. We work closely with clients and develop tools with an emphasis on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the organizations we serve by helping them leverage data to make better decisions.
This position will be located at Ramstein AFB, Germany. Candidates must have an Active SECRET Clearance.
The Developer is responsible for integrating and automating multiple sources of Accounting and Financial data for the United States Air Force organizations using the Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Identifies possible data sources to integrate using current and past legacy systems
• Converts all data sources to interface/link with Microsoft Access and/or Excel
• Integrates all data sources into one or multiple tables in a customized analytical format using MS Access
• Links MS Access data sources to MS Excel Pivot Tables for multiple users Creates ad hoc and canned reports
• Creates advanced charts in excel
• Develop VBA code in MS Office to automate data collection and integration processes
• Lead/Conduct training classes on integrations/reporting tools
Financial MGT budget experience with USAF/DoD. Specifically familiar with various financial mgmt. databases and processes: Oracle Federal Financials, GAFS BQ, CRIS
Must be an Expert in MS Access and MS Excel
Must know how to link data between Microsoft Access, Excel, PowerPoint
Must have a basic understanding of Visual Basic for Applications
Must have a basic understanding of SQL
Must be proficient in other Microsoft Office applications – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in DoD Financial Management or no degree with 8 years’ experience in DoD Financial Management
Must possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
The ability to communicate to analysts and senior leaders (Colonels, Generals, and Executives)
Possesses basic understanding of the DOD environment and Financial Management and Accounting processes and procedures.
Possesses a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a large organization, managing diverse tasks, requirements, and commitments.
Must hold a Secret security clearance
Teksouth values and engages the diversity of its teammates, customers, and business partners.
EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet
# of Openings 1
Category Information Technology